Our health plays a great role in our life. To be fit is the key to having a healthy lifestyle. Lately, everybody has become very conscious about their health. So to maintain that they need expert’s advice – thus, how a fitness trainer has become very important in our life. A fitness trainer is someone who always motivates you to succeed in your goal and also help you to define your fitness goal by providing effective instructions on the basis of individual assessments.
And, “you are born to be fit” – it has become your passion. Do you want to take it to the next level? For being passionate “fitness freak” to professional “fitness trainer”. Now a day it becomes a promising career. Here are the things; you need to follow to become a fitness trainer.
Do Research about the Profession
You love to work out and you want to inspire others to build a “keep going” attitude and never give up. Once you made up your mind to pursue your career as the fitness trainer, the first and foremost important thing is to have a sound knowledge of this profession. You need to research on that field thoroughly for providing the effective exercise instructions to all types of clients and or all range of ages. The more you research to go into depth about the profession, the more you become successful as a fitness trainer.
Get Certified To Become Ace
You follow your heart, this is not everything to achieve your goal – You need to invest your time to become an expert. There are many clients, fitness centers and clubs, want a trainer who is knowledgeable and expertise in this field. So you need to be certified. There are many organizations which offer certification course.
Age Criteria and Qualification
To be eligible into this profession you must fulfill these criteria.
• You must be 18+
• Hold a grade II degree
• Basic knowledge of human anatomy, strength training, and flexibility
Need to Keep in Mind
When you choose the course you should keep it mind that the course should NCCA, NFLA, and DEAC-accredited.
Fitness Training Institute in Indian
There are the well-named couple of institute in India which offers Certificate to advance course on Fitness. Here are the lists of the institute:
• GFFI-Fitness Academy
• Indian Academy of Fitness Training’
• Tulip International
• Gold Gym’s Fitness Institute
• Classic Fitness Academy
• Institute of Sports Science and Technology
• National Institute of Fitness Study
Fitness Training Institute in Abroad
In abroad, you can also start a career on that. There are several well-known institutes which serve your purpose. And if you want to be different from other and want to utilize your passion in a whole new level, you can go international.
• K11 Academy of Science
• Southern Institute of Technology
• American Council for exercise
Duration and Cost of Certification.
The total duration of fitness trainer course can be from 3 months to 3 years. The approximate amount of the certification course on the basis of duration can be 28,000/- to 2,0000/-.
Choose your Specialty and Have a Plan
You can work with one to one client or instruct in a group. Your choice will come with your preference. You can choose even both but make sure it will be best suited with your knowledge. According to that, you can choose your certifications:
• Personal Training Certification
• Fitness Nutrition Certification
• Fitness/Exercise Therapy Certification
• Youth Fitness Certification
Responsibility for being a Fitness Instructor
A fitness instructor is liable for safety and need of the clients. The professional policies should be maintained. Apart from that, there are few things which a trainer always responsible for doing:
• Discuss and assess the needs of clients: A trainer needs to know what his clients up to; whether she wants to lose weight, gain weight, improve flexibility or strength and build muscle.
• Short and Long term Goal Oriented Program: Next trainer will set a short and long term goal oriented program to lose certain pounds from specific parts of body or toning up muscles
• Progression towards Goal: Show how to achieve the goal by progressive session. Monitoring their lifestyle and food habit to achieve their goal.
• Communicate and Motivate: A healthy and close relation with the clients is very important. It can be built through communication motivation. A trainer must always boost up his clients to push them towards success as a motivator.
Career Opportunity to Be a Fitness Trainer
It gives lots of ways to flourish your career
• You can find a job at gym, fitness center, big hotels, resorts and even cruise liners as an instructor.
• You can be personal Instructor of celebrity or other big-shots (Which are in Demand)
• You can even start your own business.
Earning of a Fitness Trainer
The earning of a fitness trainer varies from his experience and qualifications. Approximately a trainer will earn 30,000/- to 1,240000/- per month for an established trainer.
This profession becomes very demanding as the career prospect is very secure and relaxing. A trainer just needs to invest 7-8 hours per day. And you can continue with professional development for your personal success.
There are lots of ways to vegetate in a wayward manner. What it could be the best way rather than – shopping! Yes, Shopping is fun for many women as well as male counterpart also. Shopping has become more than a passion for all types of shoppers, be it like a determined shopper, an indecisive shopper, a reluctant shopper, an emotional shopper, an informed shopper, a social shopper, a brand-driven shopper or a practical shopper; it is a necessity and business. While some people think twice before expending few bucks on shopping, the others are making money out of it. Do you know how? – Be a Personal Shopper!
Shopaholic people have good news in shopping retail industry. People, who are enthusiastic about shopping, go for a profession as a personal shopper. A personal Shopper is someone who needs to give expert advice about choosing the right stuff for individual who don’t have time to invest for themselves. It has become a lavish trend in shopping industry like big shopping retail chain like Macy’s, Anthropologie and Nordstrom, Sears and Kmart employ Personal Shopper for Customers.
Personal Shopper’s Job Description
Style and Statement get projected these days with the infusion of latest fashion trends. Everybody wants to maintain the stature in society by the personal style, and thus requires a Personal shopper. To be precise, a Personal Shopper gives the advice to choose right stuff for a busy and inexperienced individual who lacks fashion sense. A Personal Shopper provides personalize attention and knowledge of product, services, and trends. It is not necessary that you always need to be a Personal Shopper related to fashion or clothing; you can a Personal shopper for grocery and gifts or antiques.
Education and Career Requirements
It is not necessary you have to hold a Bachelor Degree or a Degree in Fashion and Merchandising. But at least you need to complete Grade II. There are short term certification course on Personal Shopper and advance course are available.
Institute which offers Course on Personal Shopper
Though any training is not mandatory, for long term success you can get certifications to utilize your passion. Here are the lists of Institutes which offer course on personal Shopper. It will be beneficial for you.
• Sterling Style Academy
• Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
• FE Institute of Art and Design.
You can also choose online course for yourself which is very easy and time-saving.
Steps to Become Personal Shopper
• Love for Shopping: A personal Shopper must be someone who loves to shop which is key to your success.
• Choose Your Niche: In which field you are expertise that only you can choose. You may have knowledge of all new trends in fashion or customized and details knowledge in different products.
• Be Knowledgeable: You need to up-to-date yourself and keep all the latest information about the field which like most so that you can impart expertise advice to your clients with confident
• Have a Plan and Get Experienced: You might have a plan how you would like to start your career. You may want to do freelancing or apply for a shopping or retail industry to gain experience as a Personal Shopper. The choices are all yours.
• Promote Yourself As a personal Shopper: You need to be socially active to market your service. You must advertise your shopping services in various publications attend events to build your network socially so that you can be recognized easily.
Skills Require To Be Personal Shopper
A Personal Shopper should maintain the highest level of professionalism in terms of appearance and attitude. She must have good written and communication skills. She should posses with authoritative attitude as well as friendly demeanor. A successful Personal Shopper needs to be goal-oriented, self-motivated, flexible and creative with an entrepreneur spirit.
Getting Job for Different types of Clients
The self-employed Personal Shopper works for an individual client who doesn’t have time to shop. The Clients can be a celebrity who want s to avoid media, Working parents who don’t want waste their time or a senior citizen who can’t go to stores to buy things for themselves; a Personal Shopper fulfills their desire.
Sometimes a Personal Shopper avails a full-time job in department stores, image consultant agencies or an event planning agencies where he/she work for providing customize shopping experience to clients.
Key Responsibilities of Personal Shopper
If you are a Personal Shopper, you need to be aware of these responsibilities:
• You should find items which suit your clients with their style and personality
• You need to give appropriate advice while shopping for your clients
• Build a good and strong relationship with brands which will be beneficiary for your clients
• Continue with your research and updated yourself to communicate well.
• Fix appointments and consulting with clients
• Suggest and manage budgets.
There are many requirements in order to become a Personal Shopper. There are number of good positions in different retail industries apart from a self-employed Personal Shopper:
• Assistant Personal Shopper
• Personal Shopper
• Store Manager
You must be aware of that a personal Shopper has no fixed time to work. You may work on irregular hours and weekends also. Most of the clients prefer weekends as they don’t have time on weekdays for consultations. A personal Shopper needs to spend most of the time in stores.
Earnings and Benefits
Earning of a Personal Shopper depends on the reputation and experience. Many personal shoppers charge $25-$300 per hour for consultation. And the salary of a Personal Shopper will range from $30,000 – $50,000 per year.
A personal shopper will enjoy all the benefits like paid holidays, health insurance and a good hike in salary. Whereas, a self-employed Personal Shopper will enjoy his/her own terms and conditions.
Let us begin this piece by drawing an outline of what special education does really imply? Haven’t you ever got drawn to children who in some way or the other are challenged and cannot take up learning or education in pretty much the normal way?
It is to help such children that special education as a form of education came into being. The outline of special education as a job involves an immense level of patience, understanding, love and care to help the hapless disabled children experience living conditions just like any other kids.
When such job calls for only the very best of educators to be involved, it is certainly their ability to deal with the psychology of children that will be counted upon. Let’s suppose you are to work with children with special needs. Their shortcomings can be various and you as an educator need to deal with it all. Such as;
- Physical disabilities
- Problems in letting out Emotions
- Cognitive or getting to understand any language
- And lastly mental disabilities.
You as an educator have to work with students that can be deaf or blind or immobile and shifts from one place to the other in a wheelchair.
A Support Formation:
There is no substitute for team work when dealing with children with special needs. The team work is extremely important in devising lessons and preparation of learning curriculum. Also taking up the work of assisting children with too much of disabilities on a daily basis can be quite of a stress. Communicating and sharing experiences with other educators surely helps on an individual level.
You will also be required to be a full-timer in terms of the hours to be spent working with the kids. Most of the educators however get their summers off.
Now to figure out the qualification that is required for an individual to become an educator of special children. We may very start off with;
- In terms of degrees a bachelor’s degree is most sought after with some of the institutes that hire special educators also settling for master’s
- The field of the degree must be related to that of the special education
- An internship as an educator amongst special children would be quite helpful in terms of experience gathered.
- A teacher certification also follows suit that acts as the license.
- The key skills as discussed before for an educator, in this piece, would be that of a creative understanding mindset, easy way of communication, extreme levels of patience and lastly flexibility amongst others.
- If a person matches up with all the above stated criteria, bagging the job of a special educator isn’t at all of any difficulty.
The salaries drawn by special educators as studies suggest have been quite handsome. Take for instance the statistics showcasing the salaries of middle school special education teachers in the US. Their salaries happened to hover around the figures of $45,920 to $72310 annually. Thus for a person who is looking forward to taking up a teaching job can be rest assured of a proper remuneration for all the hard work involving special children.
A career Option:
Certainly when there are the guarantee of assured salary returns as mentioned above, things are always expected to look up. A person going for a special educator career can draw inspiration from the fact, in US alone a 6% growth is projected in the period of 2014-2024. For the year 2015 alone, the average salary of such an occupation was figured around $60,300.
It is not only a trend, people’s perspective towards the content is changing briskly – You can utilize your extensive knowledge by “vlogging” rather than “blogging”. The trend of blog (video blog) starts with YouTube and the people who find this platform to unlock new opportunities for them by the efforts to promote their brands, educate people with engrossing and knowledgeable contents, and start a small business online; – are known as “YouTubers”.
Many people start joining this platform just as a hobby to showcase their abilities in video content, but soon it turns out to be a successful career for them. There are many successful YouTubers like Zoella and Joe Graceful who create their channels on YouTube and having consistent followers to earn huge commercial revenues. It becomes so easy for many successful YouTubers to build their traffics and subscribers by their video contents.
So, is it really easy? Or, are you confused about how doing that? How should you start? All your queries will be rewarded here with all rudimentary answers to assist you. Sounds good!! – Here you are good to go.
Decide What You Want to Achieve
Before you want to be a YouTuber, you need to be persistent and figure out what kind of content you want to create to build a strong followers, and right audience. To create quality video content you need to focus on lighting and sound equipment which make easy for your viewers to have a better understanding of your content. You should involve yourself in Video editing which will be good for your YouTube channel.
You need to make a goal to provide good material so that your acceptability to your viewers will increase and you will get your targeted audience and subscribers on your YouTube channel.
Criteria and Qualification To Be a YouTuber
There is no such criteria to become a YouTuber. If you are passionate about video content and video editing, you are the suitable person to try your luck and skills in This field and become a successful vlogger.
Create A Channel on YouTube
The first step is to create your channel on YouTube. But, you need to have a google account with which you can navigate to YouTube. You can make the channel by your name or your business name which is good for your audience to find you.
There are a few sections which you have to fill properly to make a good impression your channel.
i) About Section: This is the import section to reach your audience. You have an opportunity to tell about your unique personality and qualities which attract an audience.
ii) Channel Logo: Your channel logo has a great impression of your professionalism.
iii) Channel Art: You can customize your channel art and there are many varieties which you can choose. But you can keep the design simple and choose the right image which will be consistent for your brand.
Create Your Videos
It depends on what kind of video you want to create. You make videos of any genre. It can be on Singing, Dancing, Cooking, Sports, tutorial or funny videos. It can be anything you want. There is no hard and fast rule to follow. But, creating videos on your niche will be good for you as you will be comfortable and able to showcase your potentiality. While making your videos, yyou need to follow some steps.
i) Create Playlist: Creating playlist is very helpful to categorize your video content.
ii) Create A Approaching Title: A title is a most importing thing for your video to increase the search results. Make it unique to describe your entire content.
iii) Choose Right Thumbnail: The key element of your video content is choosing the right thumbnail. It will be the spotlight on important features of your content.
Share Your Videos and Go Social To Increase Your Fan
One of the easy way to get your traffic is to share your videos generously in every circle. You need to promote your channel through other online medium to increase your fan and viewers.
i) You can share your videos on Facebook, Twitter, Printrest and Linkdin, where you are already connected with good Number of people.
ii) Link your channel with Google+ account which drives a good traffic.
iii) Tell your friends and other members of the family about your channel.
Analyze your Data
Once you are done with Creating channel on YouTube and videos, you need to analyze how many people find your contents as engaging. YouTube analytics help to gauge your audience.
Earning of a YouTuber
The main earning of the YouTube is from the advertisements and a YouTuber can also the partner of YouTube and get a percentage of the hosted advertising and also get freebies.
You need to link your account with Google Adsense. You will get $1 – $4 for 1,000 viewers on the basis of CPM (Cost Per Marketing). YouTube keeps 45% and gives of 55% of total earnings. If you build your network strong, aproximately you can monthly earn $100 – $400.
Things A YouTuber Need to Know
To become a YouTuber there are few things a every YouTuber should know.
i) You should be passionate about your topics which will become a engaging content for viewers and it will help you a lot to work on your niche. You need to keep adding new contents.
ii) You need to engage with your audience as a consistent YouTuber and respond to their comments. Sometimes, you can send a message to individual subscriber which will help you to stay connected with your viewers.
iii) There is no compulsion to become a YouTuber but there is competition in community – Your niche can be other’s niche also. So, you need to work on it to produce a good quality vlog.
iv) It takes time to grow your channel and become successful. So, you have to keep your patience.
v) Set your goal to achieve success, it can be short-term or long-term. Everything depends on you.
That’s all folk!These are simple steps which you can follow to become a successful – YouTuber. So, ‘keep vlogging and enjoy success’.
Making it big and making it count in terms of aspirations with one’s life or career is understandable. Perhaps this is what triggers the onset of an entrepreneurial venture. The lure of making a passion or a dream achieves reality by leading from the front.
When in the olden days, entrepreneurs a lot of the times had to battle it all alone, the present technological advancements very well dictates that entrepreneurs can certainly sharpen their skills and rope in some extra knowledge that in the long run proves to be of immense help.
Defining Career Goals:
For any young entrepreneur just starting off or setting off the sails has to remain rooted to this rule of thumb. Charting one’s business path is extremely important with the inclusion and taking into consideration the ultimate goals along with the initial investment of start-up capital.
There is no substitute of hard work for entrepreneurs. The employees who would be present assisting the entrepreneurs in their business quest has to have certain qualities, diligence, and a resolve to work hard come what may. They would also be a handful in getting the word out of an upcoming product from the entrepreneur’s stable.
Self-Motivation Step by Step:
An entrepreneur who has just set his sights on embarking in the sea of business opportunities with his boat and men won’t find his sea legs unless there is a good stock of the situation. Motivation and a spirited individual at the helm will come into being through the following adjustments and necessary measures.
• First and foremost required is a careful SWOT analysis which is the abbreviated form of strength, weakness, opportunities and strength. These include a close look in areas of knowledge in the said field, experiences if there are any, aptitude tests as a measurement of the skills and a personality test in the end to assess an individual’s capacity to deal with crisis as an entrepreneur.
• And soon after comes the very important aspect of judging one’s financial condition which would either signal the start or the very end of the decision to become an entrepreneur.
• Acting fast is an art that must get embedded deep in the very character of an entrepreneur. There is no second opportunity in the real world and with competitors trying to surpass every now and then, acting fast on decision and scopes is crucial to survival.\
• Being innovative is another key which is also beneficial to the state of one;s mental health or physical being. Creativity arising with contemplation, clear thinking and quiet time spent with oneself ultimately can be used to a good extent in the context of a business.
• Learning never stops. An entrepreneur will never cease to stop learning and if not alone from the competitors there is plenty to learn and sample from one’s own team of employees.
Thus as is evident from the above listed points, being an entrepreneur does not happen out of the blue and involves a fairly extensive way of chalking out one’s course in the world of business. It is through one’s journey and foray further on, that an entrepreneur and his business becomes a formidable force to reckon with.