Entrepreneur is those who start up business or a work on their own and sell it to their customers. Whether large or small anyone who has the skills of producing anything or product can be known as an entrepreneur. They are actually the pioneer or the innovator they are the creator of new ideas, plans strategies and business processes.
This article based on the entrepreneurship development program. You will gain knowledge on how to become an Entrepreneur?
What does an Entrepreneur do?
Entrepreneurs are hard working and very creative individuals who try to seek each and every plan, strategy and ideas to make their venture productive and successful. To be a successful entrepreneur one should dream of an idea and then with their effort and skills they should strive to achieve their goals.
Some of the characteristics of an entrepreneur are:
- An individual should always possess the ability to learn from others .IET is an organization by getting involved in that organization entrepreneurs can achieve the best ways and ideas from others.
- Entrepreneurs should have self belief of their own skills.
- Entrepreneurs should be creative, innovative and hardworking.
- Entrepreneurs should possess the quality of self motivation and confidence.
- They possess the ability to analysis, research and evaluate each and every characteristic of business like production, development, finance, ideas, marketing, and profit maximization.
- The ability to take quick decisions and risks as well.
A candidate should possess (10+2+3) University Degree in any discipline or a four year (10+2+4) Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Other, recognized by the UGC/AIU/AICTE are eligible for Post Graduation, Candidates interested in applying for the program me but still appearing for their final year examinations towards their Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed or have appeared for their graduation examination from a University where Grade Point Average is given should produce in writing from the University concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA obtained.
The admission process consists of taking any of these tests—CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT. However the admission procedure of various training institutes vary from one another so it very much important to go ahead and check the official website of the training institutes for further information.
These are the institutes in India who is imparting training in Entrepreneurship. Please do follow the official website for further information.
- Compete Infotech Academy – Entrepreneurship Development Programme
- Amity Business School (Noida) – M.B.A in Entrepreneurship
- D Y Patil, Mumbai University (Mumbai) – M.B.A in Entrepreneurship Management
- Delhi Business School (Delhi) – specialization in Entrepreneurship & Business
- Deshpande Foundation (Hubli) – Master of Social Entrepreneurship
- EMPI’s centre for Global Business Entrepreneurship & Research (Delhi) – specialization in Global Business & Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (Gandhinagar) – specialization in Business Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (Gandhinagar) – specialization in Development Sector and Social Entrepreneurship
- Entrerprise Development Institute (Kolkata) – Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- European Management Institute (Delhi) – MBA in Entrepreneurship Development
- IIM Bangalore (NSRCEL) – specialization in Entrepreneurs & Family Businesses
- IIM Bangalore (NSRCEL) – specialization in Women Entrepreneurs
- IIM Indore – specialization in Family owned Businesses & Entrepreneurship
- IIPM (Delhi) – B.B.A/M.B.A in Planning and Entrepreneurship
- Indraprastha College of Management & Technology (Jodhpur) – specialization in Entrepreneurship & Business Management
- Infinity Business School (Gurgoan) – specialization in Entrepreneurship
- Institute of Marketing and Management (Delhi) – specialization in Entrepreneurship
- International College of Fashion (Delhi) – M.B.A in Entrepreneurship (Fashion)
- ISB (Goldman Sachs – Hyderabad) – Certificate course in Women Entrepreneurs
- ISB(Wadhwani Foundation – Hyderabad) – specialization in Global Growth Entrepreneurship
- JGI Group (Bangalore) – specialization in Entrepreneurship, Entre & Mgt,
- KIIT School of Management (Bhubaneshwar) – M.B.A in Entrepreneurship
- Kohinoor Business School (Pune) – M.B.A in Entrepreneurship
- N. Welingkar (Mumbai) – specialization in Family Managed Business
- Lal Bahadur Sastri Institute of Management – specialization in Entrepreneurship
- Master School of Management (Meerut) – specialization in Entrepreneurship
- Mudra Institute of Communication (Ahmedabad) – specialization in Communications, Management & Entrepreneurship
- Nirma Institute of Management (Ahmedabad) – M.B.A in Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- NMIMS (Mumbai) – M.B.A in Social Entrepreneurship
- Rai Business School (Delhi) – specialization in Planning and Entrepreneurship
- SPJIMR (Mumbai) – specialization in Family Managed Business
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (Mumbai) – M.A in Social Entrepreneurship
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (Bangalore) – specialization in Entrepreneurship Development
- XLRI (Jamshedpur) – Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management
Compete Infotech Academy offers a complete and effective course on Entrepreneurship development. Where you can learn basic concept of Entreprenureship development and will help you to become an Entreprenure.
There is huge job opportunity for the candidates who are planning to training in entrepreneurship. As the word entrepreneur itself defines that they start up their own business or firm and work in producing a product a brand of their own and they can also go for working under a recruitment firm. Job opportunity in entrepreneurship is very high because you have the skills and a mindset of building something on your own and earning profits from it.
After you are skilled in the field of entrepreneurship you are guaranteed to see the career growth in your life. First someone cannot think of becoming an entrepreneur until and unless they seriously have the skills, networks and the determination to pioneer a work. With the training in entrepreneurship your base becomes much stronger. However you can also work under a company learn the tactics and then start up your venture. Average Entrepreneur’s Salary Is … A study from American Express OPEN revealed that while more than half of small business owners pay themselves a regular salary, they are receiving an average salary of $68,000 annually, down from $72,000 a year.
You will have to contact your city’s business license department to find out about getting a business license, which essentially grants you the right (after you pay a fee, of course) to operate a business in that city for the entrepreneurs.
Top Recruitment Companies.
Anant Global Placement Services, Logos Solutions Location: India, Maharashtra, Pune, Dare Deviles Services Pvt. Ltd.Location: India, Haryana, Gurgaon, Balaji Enterpersise Location: India, Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Backstreet Academy Location: India, Rajasthan, Udaipur, Career and Technical Education India Location: India, Karnataka, Bangalore, Jewel and LotusLocation: India, Delhi, South Delhi, West Delhi.