Did you ever notice and clicked on a Google Ad on YouTube that appeared on a video that you were watching? Or what about those ads on a YouTube page located in the top right hand corner? This is called Adsense and nowadays people are making a great living by implementing them in to their YouTube videos through means of monetization. Every time a person clicks on that particular ad, the person gets paid.
You need to follow some simple steps to learn YouTube Adsense to Make Money on YouTube. Let’s have a look:
- Step #1: The first thing you need is to create a new Gmail account. Obtain a name for your account that will best fit your brand. For e.g., if you want to make and/or promote funny videos try to find a name like “my(your brand name) firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step #2: The next step is to sign up for Adsense. It might take a few days to get approved, but it is absolutely free. You are required to use a Gmail address for this, be it your personal Gmail id. It is always advisable not to use any Gmail id attached to any brand name since you will get only one Adsense account in your lifetime. You will eventually have several brand Gmails for different niches.
- Step#3: The next step is to sign up for a YouTube account with your new Gmail address. Try to pick a YouTube channel user name that will compliment your Gmail name along with your brand.
- Step #4: You will be now approved for Adsense through your mail. It is now the perfect time to run over to YouTube with your brand new Adsense ID. It comes along with a 16 digit account number that you will plug into every Adsense site you have. Next, go to your YouTube account settings and click on the monetization tab. This is the area where you will find to add your Adsense ID.
- Step #5: The most important step! Upload your video. After you fill some basic information on your video, click the tab next to that which is the “Monetization Button”. Check the box “Monetize My Video”. Now, look below and check the top two “Ad Formats”. Overlay in-video ads and True View in-stream ads boxes. At the bottom of the page check the box that lets your video to be shown everywhere like smart phones, laptops, computers and tablets. You also need to check the box below that shows your video on monetized platform. You are not required to show your video for free.
The most important thing is never click on your own ads. Google is smart enough to find out. This might result to ban from Adsense from lifetime. If you need to edit your video, click on the Video Manager link and edit from there.
So, you are now on your way to make Adsense revenue with your YouTube videos. Learn YouTube Adsense to Make Money On YouTube dedicatedly and make money online easily.