Email marketing is a new job opportunity that you get after the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has many negative sides, but one thing that it gives us is the convenience of shopping online. Though we had access to the internet before, after the pandemic, it became cheaper and more convenient for the public.
Now that everyone has access to the internet, it is easy for the young generation to earn money from the Internet. There are many ways to earn money on the Internet, and email marketing is one of them. Email marketing is like affiliate marketing, but in a different way.
21-year-old Rusha, who lives in Mumbai, earns 60,000 per month by only doing email marketing. Email marketing is a great way to earn money. I work for an MNC company, where I first met this young and talented girl, Rusha, who is only 21 years old. At first, I thought she was an intern and would fail your company project.
But to our utter surprise, she did an excellent job, and we were all surprised to see her skills. Though she is a fresher, she still has valuable skills. Her working ethic is excellent. There were no mistakes in the whole project. Our company immediately signed her up for the upcoming 10 new projects.
After our meeting, we all went to her. She is a very jolly and beautiful email marketer. She has such confident communication skills. She showed her previous projects, which were as well as her present projects. I must say that she did the work with all of her heart. She was also very happy to join our company. One day, we asked her why she became an email marketer.
What facts helped her choose her career? If anybody in her family is digital marketing, And the most important question is how she became an email marketer. Maybe you thought that we were very curious, but let me tell you the truth: we are all very interested in her job.
So, allow me to share with you the details that she shared with us.
Now, let’s move to the main point:
- What is an Email Marketing?
I am sure the majority of the audience first hears the name. But it is a fully-fledged career option. Many youngsters are opting for these career options.
So, an email marketer is a person who is responsible for marketing a product through email. It can be any kind of product. Email marketers are basically very similar to affiliate marketers. The difference is very small. Both are actually doing the same work, but on different platforms.
In the case of affiliate marketers, one has to use the internet and social media. But in the case of email marketers, you only have one option for doing marketing, which is email. You have to use email to market various products. Maybe we can enlist email marketers as digital marketers because the mode of marketing is digital. There is a huge demand for email marketers in the market.
Now coming to our next segment, which is the required skill of becoming an email marketer.
- Required Skills to Become an Email Marketer:
- Making attractive email campaigns.
- Having a different and creative thought process.
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Data analysis power
- Message expertise.
- Listing power.
- Experiencing migrated ESPs.
- Technical skills.
- Web designing skills
- Writing skills.
- Research skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Customer care service skill
- Know how to work under pressure.
- Great communication skills.
- Hardworking personality.
- Adopter of good designs and works
These are some skills that are needed if you want to be an email marketer. Academics are also needed; try to be graduates; though graduation does not matter in a technical field like this, many companies prefer graduates.
So, these are the requirements for which an email marketer is needed. So, I hope it will be helpful to you. Now let’s go to our last segment, which is:
- Process of email marketing:
Email marketing is a great way to earn money digitally. It is very interesting and fun if you want to work in this field. There are two types of email marketing.
- Transactional email marketing: Transactional email marketing is a way of doing email marketing. In this process, you give your email address to the company website and subscribe to their website. Here you give your email with your own wishes. Generally, if you are pleased with the service of any company or with some blogger’s post, you give your email address and subscribe to their website. This website will give you further post-related updates and product-related updates.
- Direct emails: It is also a way to increase income from email marketing. In this case, I will give you an example of direct emails. Suppose you want to open an account on any e-commerce platform. You have to give your email address, phone number, etc. After a successful account opening, the e-commerce platform will send you an email to promote their products or services. In this way, one can earn money through the direct email system.
I hope you understand how easily you can do that.
You can try this also, but you have to have the above-mentioned skills to shine in this field.
Let’s talk about some pros and cons.
- Pros: Let’s dig into the pros list.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work-from-home facility.
- No transport expense
- Continuous sitting job.
- Excessive pressure on the eyes.
- Difficult to gain success in a short time.
So, I hope you understand what email marketing is and its details. I hope it will be helpful for your future.