We all love to read stories and articles about different topics. Some like to read about Geopolitics, some like to read about new recipes and others may prefer travel blogs. But the main thing here is writing and reading.
- Who is a Blogger?
A blogger is a person who writes about different topics or writes on different occasions. He or she will share your experience over different things. It is not necessarily only his or her experience, it can be his or her close one’s experience that he or she writes about.
A blogger writes on the internet broadly. It takes a creative mind to write about any kind of blog. Without a creative mindset, you are not able to write one line. So, If you are creative enough to write and passionate about it. You can make it.
Now come to another part which is the essential qualification of being a blogger.
- What is the Qualification of Being a Blogger:
- A blogger does not need to have a special qualification. If you are literate enough to write and read you can be a blogger. But remember you have to be creative enough to write.
- In the age of the internet, you need to have great typing speed. Also, you need to have a research quality that is essential in writing a blog. Without an ample amount of research, you cannot write a blog because you cannot have knowledge of every topic or subject. So, Research is really essential here.
- If you are a 10th pass-out student or 12th pass-out student you can opt. for a career in blogging. It’s an easy and affordable option.
- If you are even a graduate you can also opt. for full-time blogging. If you are a student of literature you can have an extra convenience, because you already have a strong grip on the language which is an important part of writing a blog.
- Any special qualification is not needed to be a blogger but one thing that is important is to have a good internet connection and a computer and laptop.
- How You Can Be a Blogger:
Becoming a blogger is not a difficult task and also it is not an easy task. You have to be serious about doing it. If you are interested in writing and want to write about any topic you can opt. for being a blogger. Being a blogger is the easiest way to earn money on the internet after YouTube.
If you are interested in writing you can also be a blogger. You can also do freelancing here in this field.
So, let’s talk about how you can be a blogger on the internet.
- Step 1: If you are interested in opening an account on Blogger on the internet, first you have to type Blogger on your Google search bar.
- Step 2: A page will open where the first link will be shown as “blogger.com”.
- Step 3: Click on the “Blogger.com”.
- Step 4: Another colorful page will open where the “create your blog” option will be displayed.
- Step 5: Click on the” Create Your Blog” option.
- Step 6: A page will open where you will be given the option of “Choose an account”, you will have to choose an account from your existing mail address or you can make a new mail address for this purpose.
- Step 7: Enter the password of your selected email address.
- Step 8: A web page will open, and there will be an option of “create a new blog”, click on it.
- Step: 9: A window will open where you will be given the space for your title of the blog. And below the title option, you will get an address option where you should put your URL address of the blog. Below the address option, you will get a Theme option from where you can choose various themes for your new blog.
- Step 10: Now click on create blog option.
- Step 11: A new page will open on whose left side you will be given the option of posts and there will be another option of new posts.
- Step 12: if you are new to Blogger you will click on the new post option and a new page will open which is similar to M.S. Word. On the blank document, you will write your blog.
- Job Scopes:
Generally, a blogger can do freelancing. In most cases, bloggers do this. But you can also apply to private companies or MNC companies.
In India, if you are dedicated to something you can make a decent salary. But if you don’t want to work under a company you can do freelancing. If you have a computer and a good internet connection, you can enter this field of freelancing.
Freelancing can give you an ample amount of knowledge and also can shape your future. Before starting a serious career in blogging you can take a demo test by becoming a freelancer blogger. After the 10th or 12th you can join the blogger community. No special qualification is required. There is a good money making scope in Foreign compared to India, but never lose hope, you Will be succeeded here as a blogger too.
Hope my information on blogging, is helpful to you.
Good luck with your Blogging career.
- Tips for Being a Good Blogger:
When you want to be a blogger, surely you want to be a good one. For being the good one you have to keep in mind some tips associated with blogging.
- Maximum3 to 6 hours will be given to create a good blog.
- Efficient in language.
- More and more research ability is needed.
- No plagiarism content will be allowed.
- Google or the Internet needs 100% original content.
- You cannot copy a single word or sentence.
- Average Salary:
3.0 per annum (approx). Don’t think that it will be the starting salary. It will the salary range of yours after many years. And if your content gets really satisfying views then you can get a lot more than that. Everything is based on your determination, passion, and hard work.